My Favourite Store Dolls..

Celeb Boutique

Sunday 16 December 2012

VICTORIA SECRETS
Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pure Seduction I'm obsessed with Victoria Secret and I love everything about it and this is one more thing to love! I only use this fragrance and I refuse to buy any other because I love the smell! Fresh, playful, fruity and SO girly! highly recommend it to everyone! I went into a house full of guys and they went absolutely crazy for the scent, they love it so much they commented on how much they love the smell! :P Take a look here.. I'm using it up pretty fast WORTH every penny. x
ALSO MANGO TEMPTATION... hand and body cream! SMELLS AMAZING AND leaves the skin in top condition! I LOVE how it's super easy to spread across and not thick as it doesn't leave the body oily. The smells lasts for a long time and I will buy it again and again! What do YOU think??

9 comments:

  1. i LOVE THOSE SCENTS SO MUCH
    ahhhh such a VS junkie

    love your blog btw just found it definitely following :)

    stephanieslook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Check out my two new posts
      Comment!

      Followed chic

      x

      Delete
  2. I have it, and I love it!!!!

    http://thelookbybb.blogspot.fi/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds nice :) I haven't tried any victoria secrets products


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you!
      YOU HAVE TO TRY THEM.. you won't be disappointed ;)

      Check out my two latest posts

      x

      Delete
  4. I love Pure Seduction by Victoria Secrets, I have like every scent.

    -Eden

    www.flashframephoto.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, love your blog.
    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award- for more information check out my recent post on alicemaydear.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I will check it out very soon!

      I have two new blog posts :D

      Delete